We are looking for someone with a minimum of two years engineering experience to be a key member of our technical team in our 10 person (fast growing!) company. You will focus on a variety of technical elements including design, build, installation, service & optimization of the TERSUS water-free textile cleaning solution. Experience with high-pressure vessels is a plus, but not required. You will be expected to travel 50-75% of each month between HQ (Denver) and our manufacturing partner (Wyoming), and customers sites across the U.S. and Europe.
Contact us at email@example.com if the role responsibilities below interest you. We look forward to hearing from you!
The TERSUS vision is to enable companies to create new standards in textile manufacturing stewardship by utilizing thoughtful innovation. In so doing, we aim to deliver maximum financial, environmental, and social impact in the textile industry. Sound intriguing? Join us!
Role Responsibilities & Requirements (partial list):
- Ability to create engineering drawings using Autodesk Inventor
- Basic computer programming experience (for working with the PLC programming)
- Oversee assembly QC & pre-shipping testing of the machine (following testing protocols)
- Project managing customers through the facility preparation & installation process
- Assist in installing and commissioning of machines at customers facilities
- Troubleshooting and repairs in the field
- Customer care and issue intervention
- Maintain machine field repair logs
- Develop field repair memos & service guides
Education & Work Experience Requirements
- College Degree (BS) in engineering (mechanical, chemical or process)
- Ability to read and understand a P&ID
- Proficient with Autodesk Inventor, Microsoft Visio, Excel, Word and Google docs
- Good communication skills
- A high degree of technical problem solving skills
Job Type: Full-time
Required Education: Bachelor's
Required Experience: 2 years
Required license or certification: Driver's license